China is officially known as the People’s Republic of China. It is the world’s most populous country and fourth largest country by total area. The country has been one of the fastest growing economies of the world. In addition to, its world- largest exporter and second-largest goods importer. It is also recognized as a nuclear weapons state, the world’s largest standing army and the second-largest defence budget.
China is one of the most popular choices for Indian students and other foreign countries due to the perfect blend of high-quality education and low MBBS fees. The cost of living is also very low that makes student study at a reasonable cost. The country has set up its benchmark in the development of the electronics, gadgets, architecture, transportation, devices, and so on that attracts students.
● ISO Country Code: CN
● Country Calling Code: +86
● Government: Communist republic
● Climatic Zones: Dry Seasons and Wet Monsoons
● Currency: Yuan (or Renminbi)
MBBS in China:
China is one of the popular countries to pursue medical degrees in a low and affordable cost. The education level is of very high quality. The degree awarded is globally recognized and some of the universities are best-ranked world-wide. The universities are recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI), World Health Organization (WHO) and China Ministry of Education (MOE).
MBBS in China provides global exposure to students and ample opportunities to establish their potentially successful career as a medical aspirant. The curriculum is in English language only while students are taught local language to interact with locals. Some of the best reasons to take admission to MBBS in China are:
- The Medical degree in China is globally recognized and accepted.
- The fees for MBBS in China is very low including the cost of livings.
- The high quality of Education implementing the advanced study methods.
- Some of the Universities are on top rank in the world.
- The study focused is on the practical approach along with the classroom study.
- The hostel facility in China is very affordable and also ensures the student’s security.
- MBBS from China provides global exposure to students.
The language to study MBBS in China is taught in the English language only while local language is compulsorily taught from 1st year onwards. It helps the student to interact with locals required at the time of internship or their stay of 6 years in China while studying. After completing their study, Indian students are eligible for MCI Screening test, PLB of U.K and USMLE.
Top Universities for MBBS Study in China
- QINGDAO UNIVERSITY
- SOUTH EAST UNIVERSITY
- LIAONING MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- NANTONG UNIVERSITY
- SOOCHOW MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- JIANGSU MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- ANHUI MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- CHINA THREE GORGES MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- KUNMING MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- GUANGXI MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- GUANGZHOU MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- NORTH SICHUAN MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- SICHUAN MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- UNIVERTSITY OF SOUTH CHINA
- HEBEI NORTH UNIVERSITY
- GUANGDONG PHARMACEUTICAL UNIVERSITY
- SHENYANG MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- YUNNAN TCM UNIVERSITY
- JIANGXI TCM UNIVERSITY
- QIQIHAR MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- HENAN UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- HANGZHOU MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- HUNAN NORMAL UNIVERSITY
- CHENGDU MEDICAL COLLEGE
- WEIFANG MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- GUILIN MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- HUBEI UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE
- NANJING UNIVERSITY OF TCM
- NANCHANGE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- XIAN JIATONG UNIVERSITY
- DALIAN UNIVERSITY
- XIAMEN MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- SHIHEZI MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- SHANDONG MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- NINGXIA MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- HUST UNIVERSITY
- BEIHUA MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- CHINA MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- YANGZHOU UNIVERSITY
- WENZHOU MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- JILIN MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- The medical degree awarded in China is “Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery”.The minimum educational requirement is passing 12th with physics, chemistry, Biology and English with 50%. The student can also pursue post-graduation degree as MD.
- Minimum age required is 17 years before the month of December (31st) and maximum 26 years.
- The applicant who wishes to study MBBS in China should be NEET-UG qualified.
- The student should abide by the laws in the international quota.
- The student can take direct admission to MBBS to China without passing any entrance exams.