Yerevan State Medical University, Armenia
Yerevan State Medical University (YSMU) is the best institute for higher medical studies in the large city Yerevan known for providing high-quality education and as the best research centre. It is a non-profit organization recognized by the Ministry of Education and Science, Armenia. It was founded in the year 1920, was on the time and absolutely contributing to the needs of Armenian people.
YSMU is the member of International Association of Universities that has provided the vast opportunities globally to develop in terms of international relations, students gathering, probation period in abroad, participation in grant programs under The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO).
Highlights of the Yerevan State Medical University
- Yerevan State Medical University is the member of many International organizations like Association of Dental Education in Europe (ADEE), International Association of Universities (IAU), International Federation of Medical Students Association (IFMSA), International Pharmaceutical Students Federation (IPSF).
- The institute has the faculty of General Medicine, of Pharmacy, Faculty of Military Medicine, Faculty of Public Health and Teaching faculty.
- YSMU has a separate sports complex, a library with over 4000 books, gym and
swimming pool facility as well.
- The University works on four basic values of forward-looking approach, Honesty, Professionalism and Support.
- It has 2 different sections of clinic i.e. Heratsi university hospitals and Muratsan university hospitals..
Yerevan is a very progressive place in the Armenian Republic. This has the history of thousands of years, celebrating 2794th anniversary making the Armenians proud to be living in World’s oldest city. There are so many places to visit where history says the story of Yerevan. Visitors’ attraction places are Cascade complex, Erebuni Fortress, Katoghike Church, National Assembly of Armenia, Opera House, Republic house and Mother Armenia.
In terms of economy, it is diversified in various sections like in agriculture, hotel services, now in retails and sales as well. With the advancement and developed architect, the earning source is being updated that is providing scopes to the locals as well as international residents. In terms of food availability and quality, the city serves the best cuisines including the food varieties like Sushi, Pizza, , Seafoods, steakhouse, Arabic, Italian in low price.
Medical Degree at Yerevan State Medical University for Indian Students
- Medical Degree: The university is recognized worldwide and affiliated by the Medical Council of India (MCI), ECMO and World Health Organization (WHO). Graduates from the university are eligible to do the job in any part of the world as well as can appear in Medical Screening Tests conducted by a different organization of the world.
- MBBS Course Duration: Indians batches are regularly been admitted in this University since 1987. MBBS in Armenia is of 6 years (5 years of classroom + 1 year for internship). The internship is provided in the affiliated hospitals of the University. MBBS degree from University is accepted worldwide will also help you to take further master’s degree also.
- The language of study will be English but to learn the local language that is Russian will help to manage and live in Yerevan during studies will make students comfortable.
- Yerevan State Medical University offers low-cost MBBS in Armenia in compare to the other universities. The fees structure is designed very reasonably also for international students. It includes low tuition fees, low accommodation charges, low annual charges, low-cost living, no entrance fees and no donation charges too. For complete year wise details, please refer the below-given fees structure.
- The University comprises two hostels for the international students with the separate mess. The rooms are fully furnished and space is clean and tidy. Hostels are located in the city only on few walks away from the university campus. The hostels provide various activities such as Library, Wi-Fi, television, laundry, mess with Indian food etc.
- There are various activities available to make students relax and stress-free during Medical studies like games zone, gym, music and dance, clubhouse etc.