Jiangxi TCM University
Jiangxi TCM University is a former name for the Jiangxi University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, one of the esteemed public higher learning institutes of China. It is eligible to award MBBS degree to international students also to sharpen their medical career globally. It is approved by the Ministry of Education, P.R.China and also recognized by the World Health Organization (WHO). Medical Council Of India (MCI) and America Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG).
Jiangxi TCM University was founded in 1959, located in Nanchang is leading higher learning institute that focuses on Western Medicine MBBS and related disciplines. JUTCM adheres to the motto of ‘seeking for perfection” more than the notion of “people-oriented, moral education first”, and cultivating high-quality Chinese medicine personnel to meet the social progress, national needs and the development of the Chinese medicine.
Highlights of Jiangxi TCM University
- It is the most ecological friendly university of China which is designated as the largest traditional Chinese Medicine and MBBS School in China.
- University has 4 campuses that cover a total area of 2308 Chinese Mu that offers tremendous campus life to medical students.
- The institute has a library of 745,000 copies of books, 350,000 electronic books and more than 10 electronic resource books.
- JUTCM founded and developed the famous Jiangzhong Pharmaceutical Group Cooperation which is a major contribution to the local economy. It ranks first among all the university- affiliated factories province-wide.
- The University is designated by the State Education Ministry as one of the first 200 higher learning institutes that offers eligibility for the enrolment of students from foreign countries.
Nanchang, Subarb is located in Lehua, Town, China is the capital of Jiangxi Province in South-eastern China. It is located in the south of the Yangtze River and on the right bank of the Gan River. The city enjoys the humid subtropical climate with four distinct seasons. It is a regional hub for agriculture production under which rice and oranges are economic staples.
Nanchang is an important hub for the culture, economic and transportation. It is one of the beautiful places to enjoy the student life with the beautiful geographical atmosphere and well advanced architect.
MBBS at JIANGXI TCM University
- Jiangxi offers two medical degrees MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery) and Bachelor Degree in Nursing. The medical degrees are accredited globally by the WHO and MCI. It offers students to appear in screening tests conducted by different countries. Indian students can complete their internship in India too after completing their 5.5 years of course in China.
- For direct MBBS admission in China, candidates can direct approach to the professionals of Lakshya MBBS. The university does not conduct any entrance exam for the admission.
- Fees structure is very low for doing MBBS in China. The university has designed the economical fees structure for foreign students also. Here, the cost of living is also low. However, there is no provision of donation fees.
- The education provided is of very high quality and the classrooms are high-tech and advance.The course is designed to train students with the fundamental knowledge and understanding of medical sciences and polish the attitudes and skills to help medical professionals with expertise in a whole range of practical areas.
- The medium of study is English while students are trained for local languages also. However, students are trained for local language also so that students can find themselves comfortable in conversing with locals during their stay of education.
- In addition to studies, the university promotes sports and other co-curricular activities to keep students engaged and create a homely atmosphere.