Nanjing University of TCM
Nanjing University of TCM (NJUCM) is a state-owned earliest established Universities of Traditional Chinese Medicine in China. A medical university is co-sponsored by the National Administration of TCM of the People’s Republic of China and the People’s Government of Jiangsu Province.
NJUCM was established in 1954 and over the last 64 years it has remarked highest achievement as trained the first wave of teachers, produced the earliest academicians in TCM field and also created the first edition of textbooks and teaching syllabus. It also is known as the promotion of higher education mode for P. R. China and thus acknowledged as “the cradle of China’s higher education in Chinese Medicine”.
Highlights of Nanjing University of TCM
- One of the authorized WHO Collaborating Centre for Traditional Medicine.
- The International Acupuncture Training Center designated by the Ministry of Health of China and the World Health of Organization (WHO).
- It accredited as number among national colleges and universities of Chinese Medicines in three consecutive years 2016, 2017 and 2018 in the Evaluation of Chinese Universities Ranking.
- The Clinical Medicine and Pharmacology and Toxicology have secured the first rank among the first 1% of global ESI database.
- The Chinese Materia Medica, Western Medicine and Integrated Chinese won A-class disciplines in the Ministry of Education’s fourth evaluation.
Nanjing is the second largest city in the East China region is the capital of the Jiangsu province of the People’s Republic of China. It is formerly Romanized as Nankin or Nanking. It is one of the most delightful destinations in China situated on the south bank of the Yangtze River.
The city is full of heritage, historical palace and cultural sights. The long list of historical sights includes Chaotian Palace, City Wall, Dr. Sun Yat-sen’s Mausoleum, Linggu Temple, Meiling Palace, Presidential Palace, Xuyuan Garden, Zhanyuan Garden, Zhonghua Gate etc. The cultural sights are Confucius Temple (Fuzimiao), Imperial Examination Museum of China, Former Residence of the Wang and Xie Families, Nanjing Museum, Zijinshan Observatory and so on. The city attracts visitors and offers incredible experience with its blend of cultural, historical and heritage scene.
Nanjing has a strong transportation network to connect with different parts of the world. It has developed its economy, commerce industry and city construction since recent years. It has been the education hub in southern China from more than 1700 years. It is home to a various library, science centre, museums higher education institutes and research centre.
Medical Degree at Nanjing University of TCM
- The Nanjing University of TCM has international accreditation. It is affiliated by the World Health Organization (WHO) and MCI (Medical Council of India). The candidates graduate from the university is eligible to apply for Medical Screening test conducted by different countries of the world like FMG by MCI. The graduate can apply for job globally and can ensure his potential career in the medical field.
- The degree honored by the university is MD which is 5 years degree course. It is equivalent to MBBS in India, the candidate can complete their internship in China or in India (respective country) as per their choice and convenience.
- The medium of study is English while Chinese is a compulsory language as a subject.
- The fees structure of the NJUCM is low including low tuition fees, no donation, no entrance fees, low accommodation charges as well as low-living cost. For session wise fees details, please refer given below fees structure section.
- Students can take direct admission to the Nanjing University of TCM without passing any entrance exams. Our professionals will guide and help students for the admission procedure.
- The university has three campuses viz Gulou District, Vixia district, Pukao District while the apartment for international students is in Xianlin and Gulao Campuses. The rooms are spacious and available as a single room and double room which are featured with the facilities like desks, cable internet services, bed, chair, air conditioner, mini bookshelf and canteen. The campus has 11 canteens serving good quality of food and taste. Indian students can find the taste of India too in China. Hostels are keeping under security and safeguarding.
- Outside of the classroom, there are various recreational, sports activities and sightseeing or tours for international students.