Georgia is located in Eurasia and bounded to the Black Sea, Turkey, Armenia and Azerbaijan.The place is beautiful has several natural sight scenes. While the Georgians (Locals) called their country as Sakartvelo. Its capital is Tbilisi which is the largest city in the country. It is a mountainous country that results in a continental climate.
Georgia has a rich culture which has an exceptional admixture of Colchian and Iberian
civilizations. The country has several goals in the field of literature, arts, science, transportation,philosophy and architecture. Georgian is an official language of the country while other regional languages like Savn, Bats and Migrelian. English is also known and speak in the metropolitan cities.
- ISO Country Code: GE
- Country Calling Code: +995
- Government: Unitary Parliamentary Constitutional Republic
- Currency: Georgian lari (GEL)
- Official Language: Georgian
MBBS in Georgia
Georgia is one of the best places to pursue MBBS in Europe. Its literacy rates have achieved 100% for studying a medical degree in the world. It offers 17 premia MCI approved universities focused on excellent clinical and medical studies and practical learning methodology. The Universities in Georgia are globally recognized and affiliated to the authorized global bodies like WHO. It ensures high-quality education in low-cost MBBS/ MD fees.
Top Universities for MBBS Study in Georgia:
- Minimum age limit 17 years.
- Maximum age limit 25 years.
- Must complete 10+2 in Science stream (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) and English as a compulsory subject.
- Must secure 50% marks in 10+2.
- Must qualify NEET exams.
- Must clear TOEFL/ IELTS/ PTE exams while some of the universities made it compulsory to clear English language test for international students.
Why Study MBBS in Georgia:
Nowadays, Georgia is emerged as a popular destination to pursue medical studies in foreign countries. In addition to the low fees, students will get benefited with the high-quality education, world-class infrastructure, promising faculty as well as:
- Globally recognized Universities.
- WHO, MCI, Ministry of Education- Georgia, WFME, ECFMG, FAIMER and MCI approved Universities.
- World- class Infrastructure
- Advanced and hi-tech labs
- Hospitals are featured with the advanced techniques.
- No donation fees
- Low tuition and low-living cost
- Top world’s Universities are in Georgia.
- Scholarship and financial aid.
- Global exposure
Why MBBS in Georgia for Indian Students:
Apart from the lower MBBS fees structure in Georgia, Indian students will get many reasons to pursue their medical degree from the country that includes:
- Universities in Georgia are MCI approved that provides eligibility for appearing in the FMGE (Medical Screening Test Conducted by MCI).
- After a medical degree from Georgia, a candidate can apply for further medical studies or can apply for a medical license.
- As the universities are WHO approved, candidates can make their career in any part of the world.
- It provides global exposure to Indian students.
- Low MBBS fees in comparison to India.
- No Donation Fees and Entrance Fees
- Universities provide coaching for MCI screening test.
- The medium of study is English that provides ease to complete their study.
- Financial aid and scholarship for the deserving candidates.