East European University:
East European University is one of the leading university accredited in Georgia providing higher medical studies. The university is authorized by the Ministry of Education and Science of Georgia in 2012. It offers a high-quality education that meets the international standard of education and research.
The university was established in Tbilisi which is the capital and largest city of Georgia. EEU (East European University) provides world-class educational and research environment with the help of advanced academics programs, high-qualified professors and the state-to-the-art infrastructure. The university is approved and recognized by the WHO (World Health Organization), Association of Medical Education in Europe and MCI (Medical Council of India).
Highlights of the East European University
- MCI approved.
- Low-fees structure.
- Undergraduate and master medical degrees including MBBS, MD and other medical programs.
- Collaboration with Germany that offers 10 best program students to travel there and make a paid internship in Germany clinic.
- High-qualified academic staff including best world-wide famous Georgian and international faculty.
- Rated under top 10 medical colleges for medical studies in foreign countries.
- Listed by the FAIMER and WHO in the world directory of the Medicine.
Tbilisi also known as Tiflis by some international countries is the largest city and capital of Georgia. It is an economic, cultural and political centre of Georgia and thus plays a huge role in the development and economy of the country. It has been a home to people of multiple ethnic, cultural, and religious background however it is currently overwhelming Eastern Orthodox Christian. Tbilisi also known as Tiflis by some international countries is the largest city and capital of
Georgia. It is an economic, cultural and political centre of Georgia and thus plays a huge role in the development and economy of the country. It has been a home to people of multiple ethnic, cultural, and religious background however it is currently overwhelming Eastern Orthodox Christian.
The city is located on the crossroad between Asia and Europe which ensures its position as an important transit route for various global enterprises, trade and energy projects. Tiblisi is always known as an attractive place for writers and artists among them Pirosmani And Akhvlediani, Gudiashvili, Courtyards, Domes Of Churches, Mistry Street And Bookstores showcased many works of the artists. It is a developing city that amazes the world with the advancement and world-class infrastructure.
East European University for Indian Students
- East European University is accredited by WHO, FAIMER and MCI that ensures global acceptance of the medical degree.
- EEU is globally authorized and recognized that provides global exposure to Indian students to apply for practice or license and make their career in any part of the world.
- MBBS degree is of 5 years which is fully apostatized and legalized by the Foreign Ministry of Georgia.
- The university provides coaching for MCI Screening Test- FMGE conducted by MCI for taking Medical license in India.
- EEU offers under-graduate and post-graduate Medical degrees so that candidate can continue their higher studies their only.
- For international students, it offers English Medium Program of Medicine (MD).
- The university offers Low Cost MBBS in comparison to India as well as other European countries that include low tuition fees, low-living cost and low accommodation charges.
- Candidates do not need to pay hefty donation charges for the admission as there is no provision of donation fees.
- EEU provides scholarship and waivers in fees for the meritorious students.
- Medical lectures are given in the English language while Russian for the local students.International students are trained for the local language too so that they can find themselves comfortable during their 5 years of stay while conversing with locals and patients.
- The university offers hostel facilities for overseas students that are featured with all facilities like furniture, free internet access, health centre and so on. It also provides Indian mess with quality food and taste of India.
- Significantly with the classroom studies, the institute also focused on other co-curricular activities that include sports, cultural programs, seminars, practice, tours etc.