TBILISI STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
Tbilisi State Medical University is one of the ancient medical universities of Georgia that was established around 94 years before. It is the largest public university that offers high-quality medical education in the country. It is a founder of the East-European Association of Medical Education.
The university is known for its advanced education system that has enrolled more than 20% of international students. TSMU is recognized by the European Union Commission for Education, Georgian Ministry of Education and Science as well as Georgian Ministry of Health.
Highlights of the Tbilisi State Medical University
- Tbilisi State Medical University is listed by the WHO (World Health Organization), UNO (United Nations Organization), Indian Medical Council, Education Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) and Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research (FAIMER).
- The university is a member of many international organizations including the International Association of Universities (IAU), European Universities Association (EUA), European Association of International Education (EAIE), World Federation of Medical Education (WFME), Association of Medical Education of Europe (AMEE), East- Europe Association of Medical Education (EEAME) as well European Medical Students’ Association (ESMA).
- TSMU is a famous medical university in the European Continent.
- It is only Government University in Georgia.
- It is the founder of East-Europe Association of Medical Education.
- It is affiliated with one of the largest hospitals in the country.
Tbilisi formerly is also called as Tiflis is the largest city and capital of Georgia which is home to the economic, cultural and regional centre of the country. The city is located on the crossroad between Asia and Europe which ensures its position as an important transit route for various global enterprises, trade and energy projects. Tiblisi is always known as an attractive place for writers and artists among them Pirosmani And Akhvlediani, Gudiashvili, Courtyards, Domes Of Churches, Mistry Street And Bookstores showcased many works of the artists. It is a developing city that amazes the world with the advancement and world-class infrastructure.
The advance Tbilisi is very attractive and the principal industrial centre of the region that inclusive of the electric locomotives, electrical equipment’s, machine tools, agriculture machinery and other equipment for the repair of locomotives and rolling stock. Additionally, other textiles industries footwear and leather goods, furniture, beer, a range of foodstuffs, wine, beer and spirits are a major contribution to the advancement of the economy.
Indian Student MBBS at Tbilisi State Medical University
- Global Recognition: The University is recognized with the global medical bodies like WHO (World Health Organization), MCI (Medical Council of India) that provides global exposure to passed graduates from the University.
- MBBS degree: The university offers MBBS/ MD degree is of 6 years that includes 5 years of medical and clinical academic training and 1 year of internship. The degree is accepted and recognized worldwide that ensures application for higher studies or license. is fully apostatized and legalized by the Foreign Ministry of Georgia.
- Fees Structure: With high-quality education, the University is known for providing MBBS degree in very low fees that include low tuition fees, low accommodation charges, no donation fees, no entrance charges and low-living cost.
- Language: Medical lectures are given in the English language while Russian for the local students. International students are trained for the local language too so that they can find themselves comfortable during their 5 years of stay while conversing with locals and patients.
- Scholarship: TSMU offers scholarship and waiver in fees for the meritorious students.