MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is very popular among international students especially Indians due to its high-quality education and lower cost medical programs. The Universities in Kyrgyzstan are globally recognized and affiliated to the authorized global bodies and set a benchmark in providing the world-class top education.
Kyrgyzstan is a wonderful country located in Central Asia. It has beautiful natural sight scenes and thus known as “Switzerland of Asia”. The medial studies of Kyrgyzstan are very reckoned for its low cost as it is considered that the medical studies in Kyrgyzstan is cheapest in the world. There are many more benefits of pursuing medical studies so let’s have a glimpse of benefits.
Benefits of Medical Studies in Kyrgyzstan:
- Cheapest Medical Studies.
- High-quality Education.
- No Donation fees.
- No Entrance Exams.
- MCI Recognized.
- FMGE/MCI Training or Coaching.
- English is the medium of language.
- Friendly Environment.
- 6 years of MBBS including 5 years of clinical and medical process and 1year of an internship.
Eligibility for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan:
To get the direct admission in low-cost MBBS in Kyrgyzstan, the candidate should fulfil the below criteria:
- Minimum age must be 17 years.
- Maximum age must not exceed 25 years.
- Must be passed Higher Secondary exams obtained a minimum 55 % marks (45% for reserved category).
- Must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as compulsory subjects in 10+2.
- Must have passed the NEET exam.
Why MBBS in Kyrgyzstan for Indian Students:
Apart from the fact that there is an option of pursuing high-quality medical studies at the cheapest rates, following are the focus concerning reasons to opt for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan for Indian Students.
- The Universities are globally recognized and affiliated to different authorized bodies like WHO, MCI that offers global exposure to candidates.
- The Universities are MCI approved that make candidates eligible for applying to Government jobs in India as well as for other PG courses.
- Universities are premier provides world-class education with advanced techniques.
- Got recognized by the International Association of Universities.
- Low curricular fees.
- Low- living cost.
- Students do not need to pass any entrance exams neither have to for any entrance charges.
- No admission charges.
- Application procedure requires little to no efforts.
- Part of the medical council over 180 countries.
- The medium of study in English that provides ease to students.
- Only 10 students per class that ensure individual attention to each and every student.
- The best hostel facility available with all amenities and 24 hours security.
- Easy availability of Indian food.
Let’s Explore Kyrgyzstan:
Kyrgyzstan is a central Asian country to the north of India sandwiched between China and Kazakhstan. It is an easy reach from India just a 4 hours direct flight from Delhi. Its capital is Bishkek which is an administrative city of the country and home to several regional, architectural, cultural and economic centres. There is a perfect blend of history, culture, development and architecture.
- ISO Country Code
- Country Calling Code: +996
- Government: Unitary parliamentary republic
- Currency: Kyrgyzstani Som (KGS)
- Language: Kyrgyz, Russian
- How to get Admission?
As being the best oversees admission consultant, the team of Lakshya MBBS will help to get each and every process without any hassles. So, confirm your admission to MBBS in Kyrgyzstan at low cost in ease and smooth manner just by connecting with us.