Kyrgyz State Medical Academy
Kyrgyz Medical Academy formerly known as I.K. Akhunbaev Kyrgyz State Medical Academy, established in the year 1939. It is a very primitive Medical Academy located in city Bishkek. It is highly recommended Academy for MBBS program due to its high quality education compared to other developed countries like USA, UK and other European countries.
The academy is holding B+ ranks in terms of quality and providing minimum cost MBBS degree. It is approved by the Ministry of Education and Science, Kyrgyzstan. KSMA is approved and accredited globally by the Medical Council of India (MCI), UNESCO and the World Health Organization (WHO), International Fellowship in Medical Education (IFME) and International Medical Education Directory (IMED).
Students graduate from the university can appear for the Medical Screening tests conducted by different countries like the United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE), Medical Council of New Zealand (NZREX) etc for higher studies in various countries like USA, UK, New Zealand etc.
Highlights of Kyrgyz State Medical Academy
- University has won the first place at the international Olympiad in Novosibirsk.
- It is top-ranked Government University in the country.
- Being a primitive University it has 75 years of experience in teaching by highly
professional faculties that makes it more popular among others.
- The University trained students for the preparation of MCI screening test.
- 20% of International students from various countries are part of the university including India, Bangladesh, Nepal and other 23 countries. Currently, there are 350 Indian students from various states.
- University is also running anti-stress program for the rehabilitation of victims with the help of faculty of general medicine.
Kyrgyz Medical Academy is located in the capital city namely Bishkek. It is a formerly known as Pishpek and Frunze, it is capital and largest city of the Kyrgyzstan. Bishkek is an administration city of the Chuy Valley, established at in the region at the northern edge of Kyrgyz Ala.
The city is home to several museums which entails interesting story of its history and culture such as the Frunze House Museum. The city is rich in its cultural activities like Belly Dance and Opera, art exhibitions, pop musician play etc.
The city is beautiful and has several natural sight scenes. The locals’ converse in Russian language while one can also find easy conversation in Kyrgyz and English.
Medical Degree at Kyrgyzstan State Medical Academy for Indian Students
- Kyrgyz Medical Academy is very fine and primitive university and having 75 years of experience in teaching that ensures quality education in Medical Degree. It offers direct admission without passing any entrance exams.
- The duration of the medical degree is 6 years including 5 years of class room study and 1 year of internship in the affiliated hospitals.
- The University provides low cost MBBS including affordable tuition fee, low hostel fee , No Donation required. For complete details of Fees Structure please refer below.
- The medium of study is English that provides convenience to international students.
- Indian students can find Indian food easily in the University campus only.
- Hostel facility easily available in the University Campus. It also provides general
accommodation. Rooms are spacious and can be shared between 2 or 3 students as per their convenience. The Hostels are equipped with all basic amenities like fully air conditioners, the laundry, electricity, Wi-fi, Kitchen etc. The University has the clubhouse as well includes the Gym , swimming , sports etc in one place .The most important factor is Fully secure and safe 24*7 security system.
- University provides opportunities to participate in various extra-curricular activities along with the classroom studies such as Clinical Rotations, Conferences, Seminars and Projects. There is a ground to sports activities, cultural programs, health centre and so on.