Our lady of Fatima University:
Our lady of Fatima University is formerly known as Fatima Medical Science Foundation, one of leading medical universities and the best research centres in the Philippines. The college has five main campuses that it entails its popularity among local and overseas students. The medical curriculum is designed as per the global standard of medical education that explores the opportunities for students worldwide.
Our lady of Fatima University (OLFU) was established in the year of 1973 by the Jose C. Olivares, a Chemistry professor-entrepreneur and his son-in-law Dr Vicente M. Santos, as an extension of the former municipality of Bulacan which was established in 1967 by them. The aim of the University is to provide high-class education quality and develop advanced medical researchers and practitioners.
Acmes of Fatima Medical Science Foundation
- Fatima Medical Science Foundation is recognized globally by the Association of Philippines Medical Colleges, World Health Organization, Avicenna Directories, New York Medical State Board, Illinois State Board of Regulations, US Department of Education, California Quality Health Assurance. It is also approved by MCI and DCI.
- The university is equipped with the advanced and sophisticated medical laboratory equipment that meets the Board of Medical Education standard.
- OLFU has 5 main campuses which are based in Valenzuela City, Quezon City, Antipolo Rizal, Pampanga and the newly constructed Ecija Doctors Colleges.
- OLFU is an only medical school in the Philippines that has an institutional clerkship program with foreign hospitals like Brooklyn Medical Center and Peninsula Hospital in New York and Jackson Park Hospital in Chicago.
- The university has a 200 beds hospital within the campus equipped with the cutting edge medical, highest technology, diagnostic and surgical equipment to help students implementing the classroom theory into the practical.
Why Indian Students go for MBBS degree at our lady of Fatima University
The university is accredited and authorized by the World Health Organization (WHO) and Medical Council of India (MCI). The global accreditation ensures their practice in any part of the world and MCI authorization ensures medical practicing in India after the Medical Screening test. Moreover, it is also listed on the California board in medicine that provides eligibility for a job in California.
OLFU offers 5 years duration MD degree to medical aspirants which is equivalent to MBBS in India, USA UK, Singapore, Australia and other Gulf countries. The 5 years studies include 4 years of MD +1 year of BS under which the first 3 years course balanced between medical theories and practices while the fourth year course focuses on the medical rotations to bring the best medical practices to the students.
MCI Screening Test:
The institute provides coaching for MCI Screening test to make students eligible passing the screening tests of the respective country to work as a doctor in any country.
Low-Cost MBBS Fees:
The MBBS fees structure in the Philippines is affordable including tuition fees, low living cost, accommodation charges as well as no donation fees for admission. Students can also pay fees in flexible pay-out.
OLFU offers best campus facilities that include amphi-theatre, classrooms, conference, seminar rooms, lecture halls, teaching laboratories, administrative offices, teaching laboratories library facilities with audiovisual monitors, seminar departments as well as huge parking space.
The hostel is just opposite to the University which is fully furnished and featured with all basic amenities like beds, fans, fridge, air conditioner, Sofa, Dining table, Micro-oven, study tables, cupboards, study table and freeze. The hostel is secured with 24*7 guards’ services and CCTV camera.
Direct MBBS admission to Our Lady of Fatima University:
The medical aspirants from all over the world can directly apply for the MBBS admission to the university without passing any entrance examination.