Russia is the largest country in the world by the area, situated in Eurasia. Its official name is the Russian Federation. Russia shares land borders with 13 other countries that includes Norway, Finland, Latvia, Poland, Ukraine, China, Mongolia, North Korea, Lithuania and so on. It also shares the water border with Japan by the Sea of Okhotsk and the United State by the Bering Strait.
The capital city of Russia is Moscow, the largest city in the country. The language spoken is Russian in addition, English and other languages are also used for communication. Russia contains the longest river of Europe the "Volga” and its largest lake “Ladoga”.
The Country has the highest literacy rates with 99.7% (as per United State Central Intelligence Agency in 2015). So, Russia offers the best combination of higher studies at affordable fees and low-cost living.
Additionally, Russia is a beautiful country to live or visit. There are various sight scenes while the architecture, transportation and culture are well developed. There is lots of scope for the job,education, technology and business. Russia has very strong economy that leads to beautiful life style and growth for future and lifestyle.
● ISO Country Code: RU
● Country Calling Code: +7
● Government: Federal semi-presidential republic
● Climatic Zones: Extreme
● Currency: Russian Ruble (RUB)
MBBS in Russia
MBBS in Russia is very popular among Indian students due to the facts and figures of the past MBBS degree holders from Russia. Recently, more than 10,000 Indian students are studying Medical degree in the country. Medical Colleges for MBBS are Medical Council of India (MCI) approved that explores new avenues and opportunity for Indian students.
MBBS in Russia is considered to be as one of the most advanced and affordable options available for students. As medical studies in Russia focuses on the overall development of student’s knowledge and extensive development of his/her chosen field. More benefits to study MBBS in Russian Universities are:
- Russia offers MD (Physician) degree to medical students which is equivalent to
MBBS in India. The degree is world-wide accepted and recognized that provides
exposure to students to establish their career in medical field globally.
- It offers a perfect blend of high-quality education with affordable fees and low-cost living. Candidates can ensures their career in medical study after completing graduation in high class form the renowned university.
- The medical degree of Russia is globally recognized and accredited by MCI (Medical Council of India) and WHO (World Health Organization).
- Students are trained for the MCI screening test- a Medical Screening test of India.
- The syllabus is taught in English while students are given training for the Russian language too to make them comfortable in their 6 years of study.
- There is a provision of on-job training that lays down a strong foundation for each student.
- Hostel facility is provided to students with focusing on all facilities as well as security.
- The strength of batch is limited to 10-15 students to ensure individual attention to students.
- Some universities in Russia provides scholarship to students as per their performance and result of the study.
- Mordovia State University and Ulyanovsk State University give chance to students to practice to get their clinical practice in India during their 20 days holiday.
- A student should score 50% in his/her 12th standard as PCB (Physics, Chemistry, and
Biology) and English as a compulsory subject. While, if he/she belongs to any reserved category, he/she is eligible for admission in Russia with 40% but English as a compulsory subject. Some university might asks for higher percentage also.
- No admission test requires for admission in Russia.