V N Karazin Kharkiv National Medical University
V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National Medical University is one of the venerable and prestigious universities of Europe. It was founded in 1804 and have the glorious history of more than 210 years and now, the university is a leading Research Educational Institution globally. According to the Academic Performance University Ranking, the institution has ranked 1st in Ukrainian and in Top-3 among all Ukrainian Higher Educational Institutions as per “Top-200 Ukraine” UNESCO Chair Ranking.
Kharkiv Medical University is a government university that is recognized internationally by the UNESCO, World Health Organization (WHO) and Medical Council of India (MCI). Kharkiv is a well-known institution that provides high-quality education through advanced mediums and techniques. It is the only university that trained and employed three Noble prize laureates: Mechnikov- the biologists, Kuznets- the economists and L. Landau- the physicist. With the high skilled and trained personnel, the university has 20 internationally renowned faculties to skilled students utmost in theoretical, practical as well as in the technical aspects.
A glimpse of Kharkiv: city of Ukraine
Kharkiv is the second largest city and youth capital of Ukraine with the beautiful geographical atmosphere. It is a major cultural, scientific, educational, transport and industrial centre of Ukraine with a home to 10 theatres, 20 museums, 80 libraries and number of art galleries.
Kharkov (another name from Russians) is also known for its growth in the higher educations with 13 national universities and numerous technical, professionals and private higher education institutions in the wide range of the disciplines. It is often referred to as the “Capital city” of the Ukrainian Science Fiction and Fantasy that itself entails its success story in the field of science, fiction and fantasy.
Apart from the literature and education, Kharkiv also promotes students in sports and other co-curricular activities that includes a long list of sports and games like cricket, football, basketball, tennis and other cultural activities. These activities are conducted by the many recreations clubs that organizes the festival and occasional parties, welcome parties for foreign students. The city has established transportation network that provides easy connectivity with other parts of the world.
Indian Students in Kharkiv Medical University
- Kharkiv National University is one of the best Universities to study MBBS abroad for Indian students in the low cost.
- V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National Medical University provides MD degree to Medical students which are equivalent to MBBS in India. The degree is recognized globally. It is MCI (Medical Council of India) approved that marks student eligible to appear in Medical Screening Test conducted by different countries like FMGE, MCI, USMLE and PLAB.
- KKNU offers guaranteed accommodations for all new students with the splendid hostel facilities. The hostel facilities includes the spacious room, central heating system, health centre, sports area, cafeteria, television and free internet access. It also ensures safety and security of every student with allotting security ID cards and 24 hours guard’s vision. Additionally, it provides single-gender accommodations for Indian students.
- It offers Indian food in student canteen prepared by Indian cook with maintaining hygiene, variety, quality and taste of India.
- It is the only university in Ukraine that has Ukrainian- Indian Academic Centre which is established with an aim to provide full help and support to Indian students. Significantly, Lakshya MBBS team always there to guide and support their students in the foreign country.
- Ukrainian–Indian Academic Center regularly acts on the basis of intercultural communication and integration between India and Ukraine as per the University.
- National Indian festivals and celebrations are ought to held at University Campus for Indian students.
- Transportation is easy and convenient from India to Kharkiv.
- Indian students can find themselves enjoying their student life with other activities very much familiar to their Indian culture.