Vinnitsa National Medical University is considered as one of the best institutes for the medical studies in Ukraine. It is a coeducational medical university recognized via the Ministry of Health of Ukraine, MCI (Medical Council of India) and WHO (World Health Organization). Additionally, an institute is also recognized as National Pirogov Memorial Medical University. Founded in the year of 1961, the institution has made a remarkable journey of more than 90 years that has trained more than 44 thousand specialists who are working at different places of the Ukraine and other countries of the world. The university has a strong bond of education, culture, practical training, lookup activities as well as research activities.
The VNMU education system is worldwide recognized and accepted which is developed by the highly intelligent staff. The medical degree provided is MBBS, MD (Physicians) and other medical degrees which is equivalent to MBBS in India, a 6 years degree course recognized by the International Medical Education Directory (IMED) and General Council of Medicine of Great Britain.
A Glimpse of Vinnitsa:– A Metropolis City of Ukraine Vinnitsa is a metropolis city located on the banks of Southern Bug River in West Central Ukraine. Vinnitsa is known as the administrative centre of the Vinnytsia region. A city is rich in culture, heritage, tradition and history that is based on the crossroads of social, economic, political meridians of Ukraine. In addition to the Vinnitsa National Pirogov Medical University,
the city has 4 universities, more than 450 medical establishments and 31 health resorts.Vinnitsa is known as students’ city of Ukraine as having outstanding educational institutions including Vinnitsa Technical University, Pedagogical University, Trade Economic University, and Agricultural University etc. The city remains favourable investment region due to having strong relay Industrial and highly scientific potential, a developed banking system, advanced transport network and the favorable enterprising climate. The city has a beautiful geographical surrounding with the favourable climatic condition. The surroundings and development of the metropolis city attract the visitors and helped to live a joyful life. The city has well-developed architecture and beautiful sight scenes to attract more and more visitors.
Indian students at Vinnitsa National Medical University
● Indian students can take direct admission in Vinnitsa National Medical University, Ukraine without appearing in any entrance exams. The professionals of Lakshya MBBS will help candidates to take direct admission in Ukraine without any hassles.
● The degree MD (physician) is recognized as MBBS in India, is globally accepted and approved by MCI. It marks student eligible to appear in MCI screening test or FMGE as well as other exams like USMLE and PLAB in other countries.
● There is no provision of donation fees in the University, students can pay annual fees, accommodation and tuition fees and can confirm their admission.
● Studying medical education in Vinnitsa is affordable as compared to the other country. So, Indian students can get a high-quality education in low MBBS fees.
● The hostel is on the walking distance away from the university. The rooms are spacious that can be shared between 2 or 3 students as per their convenience. The rooms are featured with all facilities like furniture, internet access, canteen (including Indian Food), central heating facility, GYM, Television as well as 24 hours security.
● University has the best canteen with the taste of India in the foreign country, cooked by the Indian cuisines. It includes breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner.
● The medium of study is English other than Russian and Ukrainian options. As well, students are taught local language also so that they can find themselves comfortable while conversing with locals or patients during their practice.
● The institute focus on sports and cultural activities significantly with the top-class medical study. The institute has 36 amateur circles and studios for dancing, sports and other cultural activities.