AMA School of Medicine
AMA School of Medicine is a leading medical university in Philippines and also a member of AMA Education system. Dr. Amable R. Aguiluz V is the founder of the group who has been an ambassador of the Philippines to the Gulf Countries. The name of the institute is named after the initial of his father’s name Amable Mendoza Aguiluz V Sr.
The AMASOM has several facilities that are used for the development of the students’ medical, clinical and practical skills including laboratories for Gross Anatomy, Microbiology, Histology, Parasitology and Pathology.
The Philippines is officially known as the Republic of the Philippines, an archipelagic country in Southeast Asia situated in the Western Pacific Ocean. The entire landmass of the country’s consists of Islands (approximately 7500 Islands). The capital of the country is Manila ranked as the highest population density in the world. One can found multiple cultures and ethnicities from Spain, the US, Islam and Hindu.
The Philippines is an agriculture country which is a major contribution to the development of the economy in addition to the fishing and forestry. The country has high literacy rates and offers enormous opportunity to the national and international students.
Indian students at AMA School of Medicine
The MBBS from AMA is very popular among international students including a big ratio to Indians because of the following consideration factors:
- The University is globally recognized and accredited by the World Health Organization (WHO), USA and the Medical Council of India (MCI). It offers enormous opportunities to students to make their medical career or can pursue higher medical studies in any part of the world.
- AMASOM offers medical degree as MD, recognized by MCI (Medical Council of India) which is equivalent to the MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor f Surgery) in India, UK, Australia as well other common wealth countries.
- After the graduation from the University, Indian students will be given a Medical License to practice in India as similar to MBBS in India after the examination and other formalities through MCI. It also offers coaching for MCI Screening tests.
- The medical curriculum is integrated in 4 years under which 3 years provides students with the understandings of basics and clinical science in the academics. While, the fourth year is dedicated for the application of the learning in actual clinical and community.
- The curriculum is designed in such a way that can equip students with the clinical reasoning, problem-solving and critical thinking skills with focus on the interdisciplinary and life-long journey.
- The teaching methodology is based on the faculty-to-student ratio, clinical oriented, non-traditional lectures, instructional modules, Hands-on anatomy dissection as well as problem-based method of learning.
- The fees structure is affordable that also offers with the flexible payment schemes. There is no donation fees, low-living cost and no entrance charges.
- The study of the selected subject will include the academics, ethical as well as legal aspects of the practice of epidemiologic, medical and health research program.
- The University is affiliated with the government hospitals as well as private Research Centre to enhance the practice sessions of medical Curriculum.
- AMAES offers advanced Information based technology to incorporate in the Medical Curriculum which enhances the study mode and intellectual abilities of students.
- The medium of instruction is English language which itself a biggest strength as more than 95% population speaks English as their native language that makes students’ not to study one more language like other Russian countries.
- There is hostel facility available at Makati Campus of AMA School of Medicine which are featured with all basics and luxury facilities like furniture, comfortable beds, study table, cooking gas, dining table, cupboards and 24×7 security.
Direct Admission for MBBS in Philippines is now available in AMA School of medicine. Contact Lakshya MBBS Overseas and Apply Now.
AMA School of Medicine Fees for MBBS