Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University
About UniversityIvane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University is one of the oldest universities in Georgia providing high-quality medical education. It is a government research university that ranked 48th among Asian Universities and 359th spot as per the U.S. News and the World Report. The University has 8 branches with 46 faculty members, 3 scientific research and study scientific institutes, 81 scientific-research laboratories and centers. Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University implements advanced teaching pedagogy interlinked with the traditional approaches to provide students to provides the best education at the most reasonable fees.
Indian students at Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University
1. MBBS degree is approved by MCI, WHO, and recognized worldwide.
2. The language is English for the study which provides ease to students to complete their degree.
3. The University offers multiple specializations in the medical field.
4. Hostel facilities are available at a low cost with all advanced facilities.
5. Indian students can take advantage of the student exchange program from the USA, Europe, Australia, and Canada.
Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University Fees for MBBS